Porn Star Drafted to Run Against David Vitter

Louisiana Senator David Vitter, infamous for his spot in the DC Madam's little black book, may face stiff opposition at the ballot box in 2010: Fans of adult film actress Stormy Daniels. From DraftStormy.com:
2010 presents the Pelican State with the opportunity to start with a clean slate–to elect a representative that we can be proud of, who will work tirelessly, and who will challenge the status quo.

We at the Draft Stormy campaign feel that Baton Rouge native Stormy Daniels is best suited to fulfill these duties. Stormy's real world experience and special understanding of the economic hardships facing Louisianans and Americans make her uniquely qualified to take on the tough challenges we face.
Stormy Daniels, from what I can see, is far from the typical porn-star punchline. She was the editor of her high school newspaper, and has won a ton of industry awards, including Best Director. Draft Stormy describes her as "A champion of entrepreneurism, a fighter for decency and the embodiment of pure libertarianism."

That should allow her to peel off the Ron Paul vote, for sure.

As I looked for a picture for this story, I noticed that Stormy seems to go to the Grammy Awards every year. I also noticed a tattoo on her wrist, and I swear, I just wanted to get a better look at it, but in order to do that, I had to pour over dozens of hi-res stock photos of Stormy.

I was convinced there was a story there, maybe a little picture of Ron Paul there, or something. Nope, it's just a flaming wrist ring. All that hard work for nothing.

Anyway, it goes without saying that Louisiana could scarcely do worse than David Vitter, but I say they can hardly do better than Stormy Daniels. Draft Stormy!

Tommy on: BlogTalkRadio I Digg! I Facebook I Twitter
Order The Audacity of Democracy Starring Tommy Christopher